steve mason

Chap leather??

Howdy;

Just wondering where you all get your chap leather from. I have been getting most of it locally but I am looking for some good sources of good quality chap leather, either glove tan or oil tan. I am not looking for odd colors or metallics etc.

thanks much

Howdy;

Just wondering where you all get your chap leather from. I have been getting most of it locally but I am looking for some good sources of good quality chap leather, either glove tan or oil tan. I am not looking for odd colors or metallics etc.

thanks much

Steve,

Try Goliger or Siegels. Hidehouse may be another but I have never used them yet.

Goliger Leather

Siegel

HideHouse

Regards,

Ben

Hello Steve, personally I like to deal with Caledon in Calgary. Ken is exceptionally knowledgable and he carries a good selection of products. I just got 7 pieces from him and they're just like I asked.

phone (800) 361-6565

:red_bandana:

Best regards

Bob

I like Fox Valley Leather by far the best.

Buff

I have used www.hidehouse.com CA for several years. I'm verry happy with the quallity (never tried metallic or neon) and they have loads of colors, and if my memory don't fail me even metallic, hang on, going to grab the catalog...

Oki, the have 4 neon colors, 8 metallics and almost 50 colors of the ordinary chap hides around 22-28 sq.f

I like Goliger and Seigels. I have gotten some great leather from Seigels at good prices but the problem I have is that they don't have a consistent range of colors weights etc. it's just what they get in at the time. and they don't have a swatch card or samples. So sometimes I take a chance on something that sounds good and luck out. other times, not so much. The best price on oil tan I have found is Harvey Boutin & Sons. They call it velva and it comes in brown red and black.

Goliger carries a consistant line of good chap leather and will provide swatch cards upon request.

RC

Steve,

I would use HideHouse I have found that they have the most constant selection of chap leather out there. They also run specials. They have buffalo chap sides 5/6 and 8/9 on sale right now for I think somewhere around 2.50 a sqft

Ashley