johnggrg

Smith & Wesson 40 Concealed Carry (In Pants) Pattern Needed

Does anyone know where to find a Smith & Wesson 40 concealed carry pattern. (in Pants) or one that will work? don't Have the gun to work with so have to make do. But I was wondering if there was one out there? I tried looking it up but just found one's for sale. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. John

What Model Smith? There are several chambered for the .40 cal. Do you want the M&P. There are several styles of IWB holsters (inside the waist band). Did you have a style in mind or does it matter?

I have a great one for the Glock 19 or M&P 40. Its the one in my Avatar. I can send you the pattern.

post-22515-0-70021000-1379881076_thumb.jpost-22515-0-18287700-1379881077_thumb.jpost-22515-0-67553000-1379881077_thumb.j

There is also this model that I have for a G19 and a M&P 40/9

post-22515-0-39208600-1379881018_thumb.jpost-22515-0-76989200-1379881101_thumb.j

The second one is nice in that it doesnt need the gun to fit it too. I have different patterns for the Glock and the M&P. They are not the same pattern. Its just that the Glock pictures look better.

Michael

Edited by mlapaglia

Smith & wesson SD40. mlapaglia yes I would like a copy if it will work. Are there other'd out there? John

Smith & wesson SD40. mlapaglia yes I would like a copy if it will work. Are there other'd out there? John

Send me a PM with your email address and let me know which one you want. Ill send it to you.

So haven't heard back mlapaglia. Antbody else have any input? are there other patterns that will work? John

Sorry for the delay. I blew out my knee and can't get into my shop. My son is coming by Saturday to dig out the pattern for me to send to you. I thought I sent you an email explaining things must have messed it up. You should have the pattern Sat evening.

Call me if you need to. 303 eight eight one 1045

Again sorry for the delay.

Michael

Michael sorry to hear about your knee. Hope your back on your feet in no time. Thank you for the help. John

Sorry to hear about your knee , just don't push it they have knees down pretty good compared to other body parts ( surgery wise )

good luck

Edited by wolfe9