faceOdd

Hello!

Hello Everyone!

I've been a leatherworker since October 2003. I'm entirely self-taught, with early guidance from "The Leatheworking Handbook" by Valerie Michael, tons of advice from the wonderful sheathmakers over at KnifeNetwork, and more trial and error than you probably care to imagine.

Currently, I specialize in one-of-a-kind sculpted masks, hand sewn bags and custom tool cases. I say 'currently' because who knows what it'll be next! Last month I made my first pair of shoes...

My website can be found at www.tcleathercraft.com, if anyone is interested in taking a look. Quite a few really cool things have been sold without being photographed, so if I have a 2008 resolution, it's to be better about photographing my work before it gets away. I got a little Canon Elph digital camera last month, which will definitely help : )

Anyway, I'm very happy to have found all of you here!

Tammy R. Clammer

TC Leathercraft

Welcome to the board.

Hello Everyone!

I've been a leatherworker since October 2003. I'm entirely self-taught, with early guidance from "The Leatheworking Handbook" by Valerie Michael, tons of advice from the wonderful sheathmakers over at KnifeNetwork, and more trial and error than you probably care to imagine.

Currently, I specialize in one-of-a-kind sculpted masks, hand sewn bags and custom tool cases. I say 'currently' because who knows what it'll be next! Last month I made my first pair of shoes...

My website can be found at www.tcleathercraft.com, if anyone is interested in taking a look. Quite a few really cool things have been sold without being photographed, so if I have a 2008 resolution, it's to be better about photographing my work before it gets away. I got a little Canon Elph digital camera last month, which will definitely help : )

Anyway, I'm very happy to have found all of you here!

Tammy R. Clammer

TC Leathercraft

Nice work and welcome

Welcome! :wavey: Glad you are here. I checked out your site, nice masks!

Welcome to leatherworker.net, Tammy! I liked the story of the lonely table. There are lots of great people here, and you'll fit right in.

Johanna

Welcome to the forum Tammy. Great to have you here. Some real nice stuff on your site, thanks for sharing with us.

Ken

Thank you, all! It'll take me a few posts to figure out how all the little buttons and gadgets work, and how to reply to an individual rather than at the bottom of the thread, but it'll come together. I've been looking through pages of posts, images, websites, etc. and now I'm wondering how I'll ever find time to actually make things again! : )

Tammy

Edited by TCLeathercraft

Hi Tammy welcome to the forum, Don