BearMan

Found Mauls While Packing

Hi Everybody,

Here are a few mauls I found while doing some packing. There is a 15 Oz maul with an "Elite" style handle, a 16 Oz Zebrawood "Grand" style, with a Faux Ivory spacer , an 18 Oz Cocobolo in the "BBS" style, & a 19 Oz "Grand" with a solid Faux Ivory handle & extra file work. I wanted to offer these to my fellow leather friends here first. If you are interested in any of these,,, just let me know.

The 19 Oz Faux Ivory,,, has been "trained" through some use, & testing to see how the Faux Ivory would work / holdup. I will probably make more with solid Faux Ivory,, it works out pretty nice.

Thanks for looking,,, just let me know,,, Thanks, Ed the"BearMan"

post-7175-051855100 1315934179_thumb.jpg

post-7175-014464200 1315934199_thumb.jpg

post-7175-063090600 1315934217_thumb.jpg

Hi Ed,

I'm intereste in the 18 oz. Cocobolo. I'll send you a PM.

Thanks

Hi Everybody,

Here are a few mauls I found while doing some packing. There is a 15 Oz maul with an "Elite" style handle, a 16 Oz Zebrawood "Grand" style, with a Faux Ivory spacer , an 18 Oz Cocobolo in the "BBS" style, & a 19 Oz "Grand" with a solid Faux Ivory handle & extra file work. I wanted to offer these to my fellow leather friends here first. If you are interested in any of these,,, just let me know.

The 19 Oz Faux Ivory,,, has been "trained" through some use, & testing to see how the Faux Ivory would work / holdup. I will probably make more with solid Faux Ivory,, it works out pretty nice.

Hi Everybody,

If yuo come across a 28oz one in there Ed, let me know. Still looking for one!

Beautiful mauls Ed! I have to admit, however, since I've started using your mauls my production time is WAY down. I hope this is something you can help with! Everytime I reach for my maul I find myself picking up first one and then the other and turning them over in my hands while I try to make up my mind which one to use!!!!!! This obe....no the other one....well maybe not....yep, the first one.....no...I don't know!!!! It's very time consuming!!!!:dunno:

:rofl:

Bobby

Hi Bobby,

I can see where that could be a problem! hehehe A couple solutions: some ugly paint,to cover up all the Mesquite & Cocobolo,, or maybe some blinders,,,?? But, being as good as you are,,, I'm sure you'll overcome the problem! hehehe

Take Care,,, Thanks Bobby,,, I needed a good smile!! Ed

Ed,

Beautiful work.

Interested in the 16 ounce. and maybe the 19 ounce.

I will PM you also.

From the land of big bears.

Rodney

I'd buy one, but I got this guy in Louisiana that makes em pretty good for me! HEHE.. got an 18 OZ and a 24OZ. Might be better than yours. LOL

Kevin

Hehehehe... Thanks Kevin,,,, but I'm not moving New Orleans after all,,, we're moving to Panama City. That's where Beary lives, & my Mother, & Brother, live pretty close to there also. So, Panama City, is kind of like going back home.

As far as these mauls,,, they are all gone. I don't think I'll find any more, but if I do,,, I'll let you know.

Thanks,,, Ed the"BearMan"