Stewart

Coaster With Pipe Tobacco Theme

post-13948-013813500 1329917311_thumb.jp

I carve tobacco pipes and now working on my 15th one. I also belong to a Pipe forum and those guys

go nuts over pipes-tobacco and accessories. So I done this to show them and doing another With a

pipe brand name and model from a members remark. May have stumbled on to something. They like

the pipes I make and like the leather work I do there are real good craftsmen there.

There is an Ambassador on here that has one of my pipes.

Thanks for looking

Joe St.

Joe you amaze me...You are Very Creative..I did see that in your lettering.

If you keep doing work like that you will go far. :blahblahblah::red_bandana:

Edited by Luke Hatley

post-13948-013813500 1329917311_thumb.jp

I carve tobacco pipes and now working on my 15th one. I also belong to a Pipe forum and those guys

go nuts over pipes-tobacco and accessories. So I done this to show them and doing another With a

pipe brand name and model from a members remark. May have stumbled on to something. They like

the pipes I make and like the leather work I do there are real good craftsmen there.

There is an Ambassador on here that has one of my pipes.

Thanks for looking

Joe St.

Joe that is so good. It took me a while to get the 'my mixture' part (I just got up) and then I thought, what an idea. Your lettering is superb and you know I love your pipes. I don't know anything about them so I wish you'd tell us what kind they are when you post. That way i could learn two things at once, about pipes and see your work. Cheryl

Edited by DoubleC