Sign in to follow this  
Spider

Pics by a Pro Photographer....

I work with this guy at the fair I do every week. WOW! He just casually took some pics of my work and sent them to me. Can't believe I made that stuff. lol

DevilsFlesh.jpg

LeatherEarings.jpg

SkullFlowerHairPic.jpg

spider5.jpg

Here's his MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/bullseyeblaster He does alot of model pics.

Hey Cool Booth. Always werkin aren;t ya? Its almost as good as being there?

When are ya commin back to San Pedro for a wallet lesson?

Any time you Can Mr.Busy Man! How about Anarchy Wednesdays?

T

Good looking pics! Sure look like a passionate leatherworker in the last one, I wonder if you even noticed the photographer;-)

Reyes is not afraid to loose some detail in the shadows wich really is my kind of pref when not doing documetary style, like pics to show stuff here.

His style really sets of the horrific mask!

Tom

Travis,

I would love to come over for Anarchy Wednesdays. I'll finish my run at the fair since it's on Wednesdays, in October I think. I'd love to see more of your wallets T. They are soooo nice to look at.

Tom,

yeah he does do great work. He does alot of model work and wants to do some with my bike and some models. um...well...I might just have to let him. lol I even think he wants me in the pictures too. :head_hurts_kr:

Edited by Spider

Impressive work, and great photography also. I nearly crapped myself when that mask popped on the screen. I've been browsing through the old posts here, and i've seen lots of your work spider. very unique. keep it up.

ken

Did someone say Anarchy?

Cool booth and great pics Spider.

Yea, Anarchy Wednesdays at my house. Good Food. Bikers and we watch Sons of Anarchy. Come by Any time. Except for this wednesday as I'm taking delivery of a BRAND NEW HD!!!!!!!

Impressive work, and great photography also. I nearly crapped myself when that mask popped on the screen. I've been browsing through the old posts here, and i've seen lots of your work spider. very unique. keep it up.

ken

Thank you Ken,

I love making unusual stuff. I get bored making the same thing over and over. Or is it that my attention span is......wait, what were we talking about? lol jk

Yea, Anarchy Wednesdays at my house. Good Food. Bikers and we watch Sons of Anarchy. Come by Any time. Except for this wednesday as I'm taking delivery of a BRAND NEW HD!!!!!!!

WTF?!!?!?!?!? So what's happening with the....oh nvm, I'll call you and get all the details. lol

Thank you Ken,

I love making unusual stuff. I get bored making the same thing over and over. Or is it that my attention span is......wait, what were we talking about? lol jk

WTF?!!?!?!?!? So what's happening with the....oh nvm, I'll call you and get all the details. lol

IMG_2097_1024.jpg

post-5239-1221770925_thumb.jpg

OOOOOH that is a nice ride ya got there. I love the flat black (forgot what harley calls it) with all the chrome. Really accents the chrome I think.

Yea its been good. I've put 500 miles on it since I picked it up wednesday afternoon. Now I've been brain stormin about leather stuff to go on it!!!