AMRay

Selling Everything In My Shop - Adler Heavy Duty, Tools, Etc.

I have made my own horse harness/tack and motorcycle accessories for years, but since losing my husband, I find that I am not doing any leatherworking With a heavy heart, I think the whole kit-and-kaboodle should go.

I'll sell it all --- everything you need to make and/or repair harness/bridles/etc. At the heart of it -- an Adler Heavy Duty Lockstitch machine. A GREAT machine, sews up to 3/4 inch thickness. It is in like-new condition and has always been well cared for. It is super easy to use. I have knives, edgers, groovers, etc. LOTS and LOTS of hardware- buckles, thread, you-name-it-is-there etc. I have all the books that I learned from and even some harness leather. This is a great opportunity for somebody who would like to get started --it has taken me many years to accumulate all the pieces. Make me a reasonable offer. I'd prefer to sell it all together.

I have lots of photos, can take more. Just let me know what you'd like to see.

Thanks for your interest!

post-64905-0-13385200-1440547389_thumb.j

Sorry to hear the news......I wish you the best of luck!

I sent you a PM, . . . then saw you haven't been here long, . . . figured better do this.

Where are you located? Some of us may be interested, . . . depending on how far we would have to come.

May God bless,

Dwight

Thanks for the reminder that I should include location --- I am in Arlington, WA (about 45 minutes North of Seattle)

can you send me pictures and pricing?

I am interested in some or all of your items. Please PM or post more photos and prices for things or a whole lot price. Thanks

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know what your going thru.....

Edited by Konapaniolo

I would be interested to see what you have. Please sent me a PM with information. thank you

Several people have contacted me about the tools/etc. I do not have an inventory list (can you imagine trying to inventory YOUR shop?), but I am trying to get to it. I have a full time job, a farm to run and so the inventory list tends to fall to the bottom of the priority queue. Due to my circumstances, I prefer to sell it in total. I am just too busy to try to piece-meal it. The best description I have (pending the inventory list!) is that there is everything necessary to make horse harness, bridles and halters. I made such for many years...so if I needed a tool - I bought it. I do not have junk. I had expected to use the leather shop for the rest of my life and therefore made purchases consistent with that.

Thank you all for your interest and patience.

Adena

I am sorry to here of your loss. I also would be interested in the entire lot of inventory depending on your location. I am in Minnesota. Thanks You

Hi

I am just a ferry boat ride away! Even a short list of equipment, other than the Adler (great machine by the way), would go a long way to stirring some interest. Even just posting some general pictures would help. Also some Idea of price would be good, are we looking at a $3K or a $30K shop full of tools? I also make harness and other horse gear and just saying you have all the equipment necessary does not even tell me much, and I know what is required because there are many different ways to make harness, ei, all hand tools or highly mechanized!

I know how difficult it must be to part with you prize tools, I sold the farm, literally, and kept the leather tools for my retirement "hobby" gone wild! So you might seriously consider mothballing your leather tools for the future in case you get bit by the leather bug again!

I hope you don't mind if I suggest sitting down for a good leather session and see if that doesn't help lighten your burden. You may find that what you're trying to sell may allow you to channel some positive energy! I am sorry to hear of your loss. Death sucks-- for sure. Keep your head up. Say a prayer. Read your "sticks" (scriptures) and know somewhere, sometime, you WILL see your loved one again!!