Eccho

Wow....what A Great Deal......i Think?!?

I was doing a turn around the local flea market this morning when I spotted a package of hollow punches. They are sized from 1/8" thru 3/4" and there are 12 punches in all.............priced $10.00. Now I was not all that interested until I picked them up, and saw they were Canadian made. Each punch has a snap on edge guard and right out of the package, they are pretty sharp, but a few minutes on the ceramic wheel, and finished off on the power strop, and they are like razors. Now they are carbon steel and will require constant attention, but for $10.00 I am pretty stoked.I have now coated each with Metal Minder, to keep them from rusting. Not bad ........right?post-49204-0-89320400-1427308217_thumb.jpost-49204-0-19802700-1427308226_thumb.j

post-49204-0-02350700-1427308385_thumb.j

post-49204-0-97487800-1427308392_thumb.j

Similar to a set I bought over a year ago... cost approx £5 GBP

I use maybe 4 sizes regularly and the larger ones for making washers. Might go at the 1" punch with my Dremel to make a corner trimmer.

Haven't sharpened them, though.

I've got a similar set from Harbor Freight here in the US. They work great for punching holes and can't beat the price!

I too got mine from harbor freight for $8. As Bob said the do the job at a good price.

Karina

I just picked up a set of these in power fist wraps at princess auto today, they look pretty good