Howdy folks!

It's been a while since the last post, I've been really busy, I recently moved and started a job as a night auditor in a hotel, so I'm living like a bat, working at night and leatherworking the day (few hours before dark and work LOL)

Here's a rig I've finished a few days ago, it took me a month to assembly it, I consider it my very first

custom job (I've made a couple of belts for some friends and I sold a pair of cowboy cuffs, but nothing this big)

The customer wanted a gun belt with 25 cartridge loops in the back of the belt, three on the billets and three on holster's loops (a bit over the top for my taste), the holsters are the "Pecos Slim Mexican Loop" I had the pattern from Jim Simmons, I cannot thank him enough, without his help nothing of this would have happened! Thanks again!

The customer also wanted the barrels sticking out of the holsters (I don't know why but custom is custom) the two holstered guns in the picture are my two Blank-Firing Navy revolvers, the customer has the conversions and soon he'll send me some pics of the rig with his guns, in the cartridge loops, in case are you wondering, are inserted my homemade wooden bullets :)

Anyway tell me guys what do you think!!! Feedbacks and advices for future impovrements are welcome!

A special thanks goes to Jim Simmons which I consider my mentor in holster making :) !

Cheers from Italy

post-52032-0-41031700-1429286462_thumb.j

post-52032-0-68212300-1429286479_thumb.j

post-52032-0-45420600-1429286524_thumb.j

Bruno, good looking rig.

That is one fancy rig. Well done Sir!

Jim

Awesome...Well Done! I really like it!

Thank you guys for your nice comments! Finally my customer sent me the pics of his new rig and the matching cowboy cuffs! I'm so proud of my work!

post-52032-0-17385800-1430278303_thumb.j

post-52032-0-36051100-1430278324_thumb.j

post-52032-0-66226700-1430278400_thumb.j

Bruno, looks good. Matching cuffs look good to.