Sign in to follow this  
Spider

Unplanned Notepad Cover

This is the latest to the collection. I used nailpolish on the character but still got a bit of bleed. Lemme know what you think. Please check out my photobucket also for some more of my demented stuff. Feel free to ask any questions or make comments also.

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s184/gs...?albumview=grid

img077__reduced_.jpg

post-5519-1203495035_thumb.jpg

spider, let me guess....you like skulls? i love the one called woodie!!!!

spider, let me guess....you like skulls? i love the one called woodie!!!!

Yeah Roo, I do love them. All my skulls share the same outter shape with different faces and decoration. Kinda can be Wicked Coasters. It does seem that Woodie is a favorite. Thank you.

This is the latest to the collection. I used nailpolish on the character but still got a bit of bleed. Lemme know what you think. Please check out my photobucket also for some more of my demented stuff. Feel free to ask any questions or make comments also.

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s184/gs...?albumview=grid

I like it, a lot. You have a different style that I think is el neato.

Spider - kewl skulls. I may borrow from ya. I wanted to make some bookmarks for the kids and saw the vid on the coffin bookmarks on youtube. Maybe a skull on a coffin? yeah....

Anyway, I dig the cover!

Brent

spider

that was you who did the coffin notebook? snazzy! I was in awe while watching it.

spiderthat was you who did the coffin notebook? snazzy! I was in awe while watching it.
No dude that was some Scary dude...lol :eusa_naughty: He made a cool coffin bookmark but it was not me. I can show you how to do the wood texture if you'd like. It's not hard at all. Deep cuts, light wiggly cuts and dots for nails. That's it.
Spider - kewl skulls. I may borrow from ya. I wanted to make some bookmarks for the kids and saw the vid on the coffin bookmarks on youtube. Maybe a skull on a coffin? yeah....Anyway, I dig the cover!Brent
Brent,Feel free to use whatever you like. Bookmarks are cool to do. Have fun and post a pic when you're done, K?