Here is a memo pad I finished recently.The color is Tandt Tan Antique deluted with Tan Kote. there was only a drawing of this pattern so I have no idea if this is how Bob thought it shold look. Probably not but it was fun to do . DanMomo_Pad__2.jpg

post-33-1155879413_thumb.jpg

Here is a memo pad I finished recently.The color is Tandt Tan Antique deluted with Tan Kote. there was only a drawing of this pattern so I have no idea if this is how Bob thought it shold look. Probably not but it was fun to do . DanMomo_Pad__2.jpg

That is a fine piece of work - Well done

Al

Bob who?

I like your work, Dan!

Your memo book reminds me of my wallet. My late first husband did the carving, but I designed the interior. It has loads of pockets and secret pockets, and I fixed it so that I never have to lift it out of my purse to get to the contents. Now, understand this thing is about 12 years old, I can't remember the last time I put any grease on it, but I'm sure it's been a few years, and it lives in the hell known as "Mom's Purse". It has a super secret pocket that no one would ever find (I really should leave a note for my husband in case I drop dead, too, because I keep my "mad money" in there!) I know it's heavy compared to some wallets, but it still suits me, and I don't lose things. It might take me a minute to find stuff, but I haven't ever had to pull it out of my purse in public.

jtawallet__Medium_.jpg

Johanna

gutsinjta__Medium_.jpg

gutsoutjta__Medium_.jpg

post-5-1155952183_thumb.jpg

post-5-1155952197_thumb.jpg

post-5-1155952213_thumb.jpg

Johanna That would be Bob Brown The artist who drew the pattern.That is a real cool wallet you disigned.I like it alotSmart girl you are too. I noticed you were gonna leave a note for your hubby.No one knows till yoy check out!! lol I haven't heard anyone say mad money besides me for a long time. I get somw strage looks sometimes when i say that. But then i born and raised in Defiance ohio

Johanna That would be Bob Brown The artist who drew the pattern.

Here is a picture of a piece of Bob Brown's work. This is a picture he did of Billy the Kid. It was given to Robb Barr. I saw it at Robb's sister's house when I was visiting there. I think it said on the back that it was done in 1938. Robb also had carved leather pictures done by Ken Griffin and Bill Gomer and other leather items by people from around the world. It was neat to see who's work he admired.

Clay

bear_class__robb_barr_091__Medium_.jpg

post-12-1158207765_thumb.jpg

Dan, I would sure like to see a few more pictures showing the inside and the scale

Thanx

geo