westtxcowboy1979

Shop Talk

Does anyone recieve this publication? I have already paid for mine subscribtion ( in the first week of October) and have yet to recieve one. Has anyone had the same problem? I have contacted them two times and today makes the third. The First time I was told I would recieve it in November.The second time which was approximently two weeks ago they said it would ship in a day or two. I'm waiting on a thrid response.

Off the subject at hand I just purchased some net lace and barge at P and D leather in Abilene Texas sha had a pretty good amount in stock.

I get it but have never had any problems. As a matter of fact I just got one yesterday.

Art

I've had a subsciption for the past 3 years. No problems yet.

Randy

I get it but have never had any problems. As a matter of fact I just got one yesterday.

Art

Art,

I get the Journal and not Shop Talk...do you get both? I'm curious about how they compare...

Bob

Art,

I get the Journal and not Shop Talk...do you get both? I'm curious about how they compare...

Bob

Yes, I get both. Shop Talk is more about the leather business overall. How much hides are going for, the world leather market, tools, boot makers. They are very different but both very helpful.

Art

I got one a few days ago with news about Weaver on the front cover. There may be an article about LW in the December issue- stay tuned!

Johanna