Sign in to follow this  
ouchmyfinger

Barry King Basketweave....wow

I received my tools a few days ago and have been waiting to get to the part of my project where i could use this

wow...this is the smallest of the sizes available and the detail is ridiculous. the website does not do this tool justice. just wanted to let u guys know, I've always been happy with the tools i got from him and i was skeptical of spending the 50 bucks for a basket weave stamp but i am so glad i did.

definitely try one out if you can, like i said the website does not do these justice so i wanted to show a pic for you guys

the final project will be posted soon hopefully. I'm waiting for the clearlac to dry then antique then clearlac and a little hand stitching and I'm done. can't wait to get my cobra 4lol

post-27749-089881900 1331347028_thumb.pn

Very nice! I love Barry King's tools!

Love mine and want more, lots more.

Does Barry make half basket weave stamps?

I'm always going over the border trying to tip the full stamp.

Does Barry make half basket weave stamps?

I'm always going over the border trying to tip the full stamp.

On ther basket weave page he offers customs. i'd call, bet the answer is yes. A half stamp is a great idea.

I have that same design of basket weave from Barry King and it is my favorite. I have been thrilled with everything I've got from him.

Bob

If i won the lottery I would fill up on Barry King Tools! I have a few of his stamps and a swivel knife from him too. Such crisp details and great designs.

Barry will do a half stamp however you want it. I have two half double rope basket stamps in different sizes and a half of his crazy stamp too. Sure makes it easier on the borders I think.

Thanks for the information luke, that's where my next stamps will be coming from.