Stewart

distraction

I haven't worked on any thing for a month. Wife had a pacemaker implanted. 3 days ICU and 5 days in a private room..

She doing fine and i have domesicated.. Mastered the Microwave and about to with the oven..

While she was sleeping i worked on this. Took a month.

The orginal idea was to brush stroke grass that blended with the conture of the ground.

as you see it did not turn out that way. maybe next time when I use a fan style brush.

Anyway here you go.

DSCF0001.JPG

beautiful work as always Stew and best regards and improving health for your wife. Your work always makes my day!!

1 hour ago, chuck123wapati said:

beautiful work as always Stew and best regards and improving health for your wife. Your work always makes my day!!

Thanks man, All is good.i put it on the cirrious forum ( my ailment- drank more than the amount alloted for my life span)

to inspire the ones with depression that there are hobbies or talents that they don't know they have . Thats to geive their brain a rest,like it does me. Here is a new on I have traced yet but will.

289444854_2281946065305376_1769704866213484011_n-cropped.png

Edited by Stewart

7 hours ago, Stewart said:

Thanks man, All is good.i put it on the cirrious forum ( my ailment- drank more than the amount alloted for my life span)

to inspire the ones with depression that there are hobbies or talents that they don't know they have . Thats to geive their brain a rest,like it does me. Here is a new on I have traced yet but will.

289444854_2281946065305376_1769704866213484011_n-cropped.png

Nice Stewart! Thanks for sharing your abundant talent! Inspiring indeed! Something beautiful to see!

Best wishes on your wife and her health . . . 

Man but do I ever hate slaving over a hot micro wave . . . 

May God bless,

Dwight

12 hours ago, suzelle said:

Nice Stewart! Thanks for sharing your abundant talent! Inspiring indeed! Something beautiful to see!

Thank you Suzelle, I just dabble. I like chasing colors . the tones will be different,but the layering I will try to duplicate.

11 hours ago, Dwight said:

Best wishes on your wife and her health . . . 

Man but do I ever hate slaving over a hot micro wave . . . 

May God bless,

Dwight

That you Dwight,  Know what you mean. Those tabs wear out fast. Mastering the oven now.

Youknow whatching water boil sends me back to the 60's Way out cool ,Man