This is one of four that are going to Hawaii. There's a bike shop that wants to sell my stuff retail-this is their logo.

grey_black_mm.jpg

grey_black_mm2.jpg

grey_black_mm3.jpg

grey_black_mm4.jpg

grey_black_mm5.jpg

post-3955-1194838468_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1194838479_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1194838489_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1194838498_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1194838509_thumb.jpg

Well kevin, I think you've outdone yourself this time. That's an awesome wallet and I have to agree, it's the best yet. I really like the contrasting colors of leather and the orangish thread, it really adds a whole lot of zing to the wallet.

Great Job.

Ken

You are awesome on your sewing machine. How are you terminating your threads? You have stops in several parts of the design. Do you pull thread end to inside and glue or?

Great work.

I think the stitching detail on that wallet is the best I've ever seen posted here. Incredible! :beer:

You are awesome on your sewing machine. How are you terminating your threads? You have stops in several parts of the design. Do you pull thread end to inside and glue or?

Great work.

Thanks for the kind words. I pull through and tie

You must be sewing under a microscope! Great work.

I wish i knew the answers to all your questions, but heres the deal. I'm dumb when it comes to thread sizes, i kinda have an idea of how that works but not really. I just buy what i think'll fit my needle. Now the needle size i know cuz it says on the little case they came in, and i use diff size needles depending on the application. This one was a 14 to sew on the skull. Leather is just heavy chap leather, except for the grey, that is some upholstery leather i had froma seat job from way back.

It's comforting to know I am not the only one who flys by the seat of his pants. LOL..Jordan

Man Kevin,,, That's tight !! It's very clean and i second what Alex said.

I really like the way the thread is a diff color , it adds death and detail totally making it a main part of the over all piece.

I found i had to keep telling myself that's the stitch line. Well done and thanks for sharing.

Do you do custom work or do you have a standard line? My son would love something like that for Christmas.

Warren,

I do mainly custom work. What is your son into? I'm sure we could come up with something cool.

Kevin, I don't have enough space here to tell you what all that kid likes, LOL. I'm thinking of something along the lines of the flame wallet on your website. What do you normally charge for something along that line?