DeKing

Looking for Civil war leather patterns, cartridge pouch

Well they seem to be taboo these days and nobody wants to share them even IF they can be found.

I'm looking for patterns for the pistol and rifle pouches and the percussion cap pouches. every link 

I find is outdated and no longer usable. I can't afford to buy a $200.00 book. Does anyone have a pattern that they can share?

Tandy did/does a pattern set 'Percussion Pistol Holsters' which includes flapped holsters and a small pouch, maybe for cartridges

Might that be a starter? I think I could post it on here if you think so. I know nothing of these things

Percussion pistol holsters.pdf

Edited by fredk

I found this some time ago and made one (never used it but I just wanted one). There is another instructions file but the site says it's too big to upload, it's 1.3 MB.

EDIT:  Added Instruction FIle

Ammo box.pdf

Ammo box instr.pdf

Edited by Northmount
Added instruction file

try the search function, i know various patterns are here on the forum but ya have to search.

15 hours ago, dikman said:

I found this some time ago and made one (never used it but I just wanted one). There is another instructions file but the site says it's too big to upload, it's 1.3 mb.

Ammo box.pdf 377.33 kB · 6 downloads

here are the instructions for assembly in this thread.

I had made mine cap pouch from taking one that i like and made my own cardboard template from it. then you would need to make a mold to form it to.