Sign in to follow this  
Lukeon

From South Africa

Hi to everyone. I'm brand new to this site and to leather crafts. Always had a passion for the smell and feel of leather. I hope that this site can take me to a new level of actually creating a belt or anything leather. Thanks.

Welcome! the sky's the limit.

1 hour ago, Lukeon said:

Hi to everyone. I'm brand new to this site and to leather crafts. Always had a passion for the smell and feel of leather. I hope that this site can take me to a new level of actually creating a belt or anything leather. Thanks.

Welcome!  I hail from SW Missouri and there are many leather workers on here from around the world.  Great to have you!

Welcome to the forum from a fellow South African. We have some challenges sourcing certain tools etc. but most things are available if you look around. What area are you from if I may ask. I'm very much an occasional amateur leatherworker, but really enjoy making and using various items. I've found that the people on this site are a wealth of knowledge, and happy to share their thoughts and ideas.

All the best, Mike.

Welcome from another South African! Whereabouts are you in Mzanzi? Any leather suppliers close by where you live?