EmbossingDieCompany

Swap/Barter Exchange: Leather Stamp for Scrap Leather

I just spent a couple hundred bucks on half a cow. And I go through a couple cows a year......but I cut it up into small pieces (generally 2" or smaller) and use it to test the stamps I sell. I only used veg tanned or tooling leather.

So instead of spending the cash, I thought it might be a good idea to see if anyone has alot of scrap leather they don't know what to do with or plan to get rid of.  I would say, no smaller than 2" x 2" but preferably 4" x 4" or bigger. Unfinished veg tanned and no dye.

In exchange, I would make you a custom delrin leather embossing die with a retail value of say, anywhere from $35 to a few hundred dollars, depending on the size you need. Possibly, including the artwork if you are vector challenged.

Attached are pictures of a few stamps I made this week.

If you are interested in something like this, please send me a private message.

Thanks!

Steve

9350a4.jpg

9380a4.jpg

What a great idea.  I know I have tons of scrap leather lying around.  I just don't have a need for a stamp.

I don't need a stamp but I can hook you up with a guy who will sell you a gaylord (pallet sized box) for $250 to $300...mostly small pieces but enough for what you're doing.

Let me know and I can put you in contact.