tossik

WTB - COBRA Class 14 Leather Splitter

You can send me my money back first. Scammer!

To everyone, this person is a scammer - and I got scammed $1000 by him. Working with my bank to get money back. Any moderator here should ban all these emails from accessing this forum. Cant believe i fell for it...

Emails and names they use - 

Pad Cherry <lupodsblumqt2267@gmail.com>

Name:Haley Cugtas

PayPal mail: ydthwa@hotmail.com

Phone number he usess - (385) 423-4190

PayPal mail: mwangnaxv@gmail.com
Name:Nancy Nwangi

Capture.JPG

54 minutes ago, tossik said:

You can send me my money back first. Scammer!

To everyone, this person is a scammer - and I got scammed $1000 by him. Working with my bank to get money back. Any moderator here should ban all these emails from accessing this forum. Cant believe i fell for it...

Emails and names they use - 

Pad Cherry <lupodsblumqt2267@gmail.com>

Name:Haley Cugtas

PayPal mail: ydthwa@hotmail.com

Phone number he usess - (385) 423-4190

PayPal mail: mwangnaxv@gmail.com
Name:Nancy Nwangi

Capture.JPG

Did you report it to PayPal? They are excellent at refunds for any disputes.

1 hour ago, Mask20 said:

My location is Utah.

Not according to your ip address. You are in Florida, using Hotwire ISP services..

This scam rotates across this board about once a month.   Every time I post a WTB on the board I get one or 2.  It's always "I know a guy who has one for sale and here is his address."    

I always google the contact info provided up front, in the case of this scammer I found the same email and MO on a few other forums including one for car parts trading.

Sometimes I ask a few technical questions and ask for some specifics on the machine only an actual possessor would be able to answer.

Last WTB I had on here I bought an Adler 205 off a guy in Seattle, and I made him send a dozen pictures of odd parts of the machine just for confirmation.

Edited by Cumberland Highpower