Instead of writing about the features, write about the benefits.

A feature is: color, size.

A advantage is: fashionable color, compact size.

And a benefit is: you will impress your friends with a fashionable color, thanks to the compact size you can even fit it into your pocket.

1_20230831_185959_0000.png

If you enjoyed today's - hop in newsletter for leatherworkers.

Every Wednesday: 2 leathercraft clever examples, 2 marketing tips, 1 project of the week. :Newsicon:

https://leatherinspire.subscribemenow.com

For sing up (it's for free): 

- Free Card Holder pattern,

- Free 9 ready-made sales texts which show the benefits of leatherworks to you customers. 

P.S. Have nice day!  

Edited by Leatherinspire
Link

you spelled sign wrong. 

Lol... "Impress your friends" is not a benefit... Its a VANITY!

A benefit would be "Built from high quality materials" or "handmade to last a lifetime."

I dont try to scam my clients... Yes I have clients, not customers. Clients come back again, and again... And often recommend me to thier friends and family. Customers are generally 1 and done purchases. Although customers are nice to get... I'd much rathet have clients.

With that said, I think you may be bettet off peddling you scam elsewhere.

I gather that leatherinspire is trying to sell marketing training or some such thing.  JM2C,  Jim

On 8/31/2023 at 10:02 AM, Leatherinspire said:

Instead of writing about the features, write about the benefits.

A feature is: color, size.

A advantage is: fashionable color, compact size.

And a benefit is: you will impress your friends with a fashionable color, thanks to the compact size you can even fit it into your pocket.

1_20230831_185959_0000.png

If you enjoyed today's - hop in newsletter for leatherworkers.

Every Wednesday: 2 leathercraft clever examples, 2 marketing tips, 1 project of the week. :Newsicon:

https://leatherinspire.subscribemenow.com

For sing up (it's for free): 

- Free Card Holder pattern,

- Free 9 ready-made sales texts which show the benefits of leatherworks to you customers. 

P.S. Have nice day!  

Thank you for the tips. The actual business aspect of pricing and selling is hard for a lot of people and most artists and craftspeople start with minimal business training and marketing experience. It was for me and I'd have loved to have gotten more training than I did. I got more than many people through a small business mentorship program, classes, and books. The internet has changed and a lot of what I had to go someplace and sit through is now on a screen and often for free or minimal cost. People don't have to follow everything you read or hear literally but I have found some the marketing and business concepts are pretty universal. I appreciate the efforts.