Simplejack1985

Black crack

Bought this off ebay this morning. While still on the search for the perfect swivel knife. Are they worth the hype?

Screenshot_20231103_081933_eBay.jpg

I have no experience with that one...but I have to say the Dwayne Watts knife I recently purchased has been a game changer for me.  I don't have to try and swivel the body to turn the blade around corners etc.  The blade just follows and turns as I follow the design.

Nothing beats a good swivel knife. A bad one makes tooling a chore and a good one makes it a pleasure. What brand is that one?

My best are a couple of Hackbarths I got some years ago.

Just now, MarshalWill said:

Nothing beats a good swivel knife. A bad one makes tooling a chore and a good one makes it a pleasure. What brand is that one?

My best are a couple of Hackbarths I got some years ago.

It's a robert beard

8 hours ago, Simplejack1985 said:

Bought this off ebay this morning. While still on the search for the perfect swivel knife. Are they worth the hype?

Screenshot_20231103_081933_eBay.jpg

If that is a Robert Beard Pro Series swivel knife then it most certainly will live up to the hype. I have used two of his for many years and I could not ask for better.  His swivel knife blades are the best also, in my opinion.

Edited by sheathmaker

29 minutes ago, sheathmaker said:

If that is a Robert Beard Pro Series swivel knife then it most certainly will live up to the hype. I have used two of his for many years and I could not ask for better.  His swivel knife blades are the best also, in my opinion.

It is one. I'm pretty excited for it. Alot of coin though.

2 hours ago, Simplejack1985 said:

It's a robert beard

Well, then it's as good as they get. There are a few really good ones out there and his are among the best. Enjoy.

You will like it! Great blades and super smooth action. I've dealt in several of them and have a few kept in my set. 

1 hour ago, bruce johnson said:

You will like it! Great blades and super smooth action. I've dealt in several of them and have a few kept in my set. 

Everytime I see his tools on your site they are gone almost automatically.