Moti

Enduro motor elite sm1050-2pf

I recently bought an Enduro elite sm1050-2pf motor, I tried to assemble it for my 204 370 sewing machine, and I keep getting error e1. I read the booklet and checked everything is fine, but it continues and the motor stops every time the error message pops up, i tried to take the belt off the machine and the motor works ok when i put the belt back again the same problem can someone help me please

IMG_2268.jpeg

Is the motor and machine earthed

Is the power supply stable any flickering lights in the house/workshop

If you know any electrician they could put a scope on the mains supply, if not maybe change to board as suggested contact your motor supplier

I tried all this too, I think the electricity is good, because I disconnect the belt from the sewing machine, then the motor works perfectly fine
thanks

The only thing I played with before I connected the motor was the Treadle Sensor

IMG_2270.jpeg

Is the motor the same voltage and frequency that you have at your outlet?  Here in the USA most home electrical is 120 volt 60 Hz, I'm not sure what it is in Israel, just make sure you have the correct motor.

Yes Israel use 220 v 50 hz

The only thing I played with before I connected the motor was the Treadle Sensor

Wondering if your linkage is set correctly, you might just be turning the motor on but not moving the lever down enough to actually speed it up, that might explain why it runs without a belt but not when you install the belt - no load vs. load on the motor.

49 minutes ago, fibersport said:

Wondering if your linkage is set correctly, you might just be turning the motor on but not moving the lever down enough to actually speed it up, that might explain why it runs without a belt but not when you install the belt - no load vs. load on the motor.

Any I got a new one and it's working very good with the needle position and the foot lift now

So I put set the linkage the same as the new one tomorrow will check the first one again

Thanks allot everyone