Sign in to follow this  
SmilinJim

possible's bag

On the net I've seen them called possible's bag. I made it for me for carrying my shells when I bird hunt. Got a double 20 so have to have shells handy. Before anyone says how good the stitching is on the pockets I should tell you that this is a recycled leather jacket from the thrift store, had a big tear. Cost $4.00. So I stripped the pockets, arms and back. Had to splice for the gusset and strap. Got snap pockets on front and rear and a flap cover. Now for the good part. A friend wants it and is willing to trade me an unused sewing maching he has for it. Won't have to beg the wife to use hers and can experiment more. Not a 'leather' machine but will handle thin stuff.

Keep on Smilin

Jim

PB252362.JPG

post-41-1196015109_thumb.jpg

Edited by SmilinJim

looks great man and a great idea of stripping a jacket. And to $4 i trade it out, well if the machine works. Cause i now around it here it's $75 just to get one looked at.

smiling Jim..........necessity is the mother of invention......you did good

Impressive Jim, great idea and great way to get the leather for it.

Ken

Hey you can't buy something like that at any price! It's a one-of-a-kind, there will never be another one like it. So be proud!