Sign in to follow this  
$$hobby

Heritage # 15240 Rein Rounder FS 100 USD + 23.00 USD Shipping via USPS Priority Mail

Moderator....if this post needs to be in a different category, please feel free to move at your discretion.

Hi again and happy new year....

Im still slowly downsizing my life and hobbies….

Here is a lightly used Rein Rounder I have for sale.

Its an Heritage #15240 Rein Rounder

First “I will take it” …..100 USD including + 23.00 Shipping via USPS Priority Mail.

If you need to ask a question, sorry , but chances are someone wont need to ask a question and will want it before I can reply.

For those of you that want it, you can post your reply with the “I will take it” so others will know you are seriously interested and if for any reason, you cant/wont/don’t pay, I will contact the 2nd “I will take it” and so forth. 

For those in Canada.  Sorry, but I think with the shipping difference and the difference in the value of CAD vs USD it may not be “worth it” to do so.  I looked at the shipping to CAD and the spread was 45 ~ 59 for 2 lbs and that was just for shipping.

Payment by USPS Money order if you want it shipped ASAP.  If you want to pay by personal check, then I will need to make sure it clears before I ship, unless I did business with you previously.

Sorry, no PayPal, credit cards, first born, appendages,  or bit coin.

I have it priced as it is in the hopes that someone will actually  use it and not flip it.

Thanks for looking.

P1200159 copy.JPG

P1200161 copy.JPG

P1200162 copy.JPG

P1200163 copy.JPG

2 hours ago, $$hobby said:

Moderator....if this post needs to be in a different category, please feel free to move at your discretion.

Looks to me like it is in the right place.  Good luck, really nice rein rounder.  I won't ever use one, but is tempting.

@$$hobbyI'll take it. I'll hit you up via private message too.

James

James,

happy new year.

IM on the way.  

thanks

Sold to JHLeatherwood

good luck and thank you !