Teradee

Anyone know the difference between Adler 30-1 vs 30-10?

I may have a chance to buy one of these, but didn’t know if one was a better machine than the other?

Jason

30-10 is the newer version of the 30-1. Technically there is no big difference. Both are small bobbin patcher machines with the same stitch length and foot lift. Spare parts are expensive.

Edited by Constabulary

parts available for 30-10.   not so much any more for 30-1.

glenn

thanks @Constabulary and @shoepatcher

Is there a patching machine you would recommend over one of these?  Are these and the 29K's a horse a piece?  Is there something out there that I'd be much happier with in a similar price range?

The best machine out there is a Claes.  These are very expensive new.  Used ones are available but they start about $3,500.00 just so you know.  I would try to buy one of them.

glenn

On 1/4/2024 at 10:30 PM, Teradee said:

Is there a patching machine you would recommend over one of these? 

Depends on your budget????? If you can afford a Claes you will need deep pockets. Example would be new from Landis International ( http://landisusa.com/us-en/claes-8346-20.html ) just the head will cost $5880 USD and the stand is another $1065 USD.

Then there are the Chinese Clones of the Singer 29K73 to list a couple Amazon for $1200 USD, Cowboy CB29BL for $2950 USD, Cobra Class 29-18 for $2995 USD

kgg