Sasho

Adler 269 fully automatic

I have the chance to buy an Adler 269, efka motor with  automatic options for a really good price, the only problem is that the efka comes with a 3 phase socket. 

My question:

will there be any difficulties converting the motor for home use, since theres electronic functions involved. 

Thanks alot for your help or suggestions 

@Sasho There are frequency convertors with single phase input and 3 phase output. 

Do a search here.  there are a number of posts about converting power supplies.

The simplest way to use a 3-phase motor from single phase is to use a VFD (Variable Frequency Device) this also allows the speed to be varied, very useful way to add speed control to shop equipment. BUT I don't know if a VFD will work on an Efka unit as there are electronics involved within the Efka, you're not just controlling a motor. The Efka unit may not like the 3-phase signal coming out of a VFD.

I suspect that the most cost effective way of using the machine is to replace the motor/control unit with a servo, but you will lose any fancy options the Efka may have.