I need help finding the Bobwhite Quail Wood Badge leather stamp. Any help locating one for sale or trade would be deeply appreciated.

Willing to purchase outright or I have a significant number of 3D stamps and would consider a trade including some hard to find stamps from both the Boy & Girl Scouts as well as numerous other 3D stamps.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by BSAstampsearcher
spelling, punctuation ect.

23 minutes ago, BSAstampsearcher said:

I need help finding the Bobwhite Quail Wood Badge leather stamp. Any help locating one for sale or trade would be deeply appreciated.

Willing to purchase outright or I have a significant number of 3D stamps and would consider a trade including some hard to find stamps from both the Boy & Girl Scouts as well as numerous other 3D stamps.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance!

Do you got any pics of said stamp you are looking for? 

No pics available at the moment. Stamp is the 3D Bobwhite stamp #8417. Appreciate the speedy reply. If you know of anyone that may have one please stear me in the right direction.

I'm also getting ready to downsize a significant portion of my stamp collection (mostly figural, 3d and long handled) at some point soon. Just a heads up.

57 minutes ago, BSAstampsearcher said:

@bruce johnson might be able to find that stamp # 

Lol I paged him, we will see what he has to say. 

Thank you very much!

My collection consists of mostly vintage craftool stamps.

I may very well have something that would interest someone in a trade for the 8417 Bobwhite. Frankly I don't even know how many stamps I have, there's that many. Always willing to trade for a stamp that I need. Here's hoping I find one sometime in the near future and I appreciate anyone's help in finding one.

additional info

If you don't find one to suit you . . . I've been successful getting some very much customized stamps from a couple of vendors in China . . . they do solid brass ones . . . and while I'd a liked to do it here the states . . . nobody here in the states would make them . . . 

They're on Ebay . . .  but you need a picture of what you want . . . as well as the dimensions.

May God bless,

Dwight

11 hours ago, BSAstampsearcher said:

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance!

Take a look at this one

https://pragmaticartisan.myshopify.com/collections/animal/products/quail-1119-engraved-metal-hand-stamp

May God bless,

Dwight

That's the stamp I'm looking for, the number for that particular stamp is 8417.

I had a chance at one on eBay a year or two ago but was at work couldn't keep an eye on the auction and ended up being out bid. So my quest continues. I appreciate everyone's help this far. Please feel free to put the word out if you have the opportunity to do so.

Have a good day all!

Bob