Thadrick

My rendition of a notebook

Finding one that fits my needs was impossible. My needs are to have access to the paper notebook and the electronic notebook at the same time, most amazon items I found had access to one or the other at a time. Plus with the help of velcro I can tip it up Aframe style for leisure serfing. 

IMG_20230422_183929~2.jpg

IMG_20230422_184023.jpg

IMG_20230422_184044.jpg

IMG_20230422_184107.jpg

IMG_20230422_184140.jpg

Edited by Thadrick

That looks like a well thought out design. Good looking, too. Fine work.

You know how you asked in another thread when to become proud of your work, @Thadrick? You’re there. This is beautiful work. That doesn’t exclude improving it, either. There’s always something to improve. But this is great and something to be proud of. 

About a year and a half ago my father took sick with the cancer. He was always an active person and loved his tractors but started spending more time inside than outside so I made him this notebook to aid in his inside activity. He was always taking notes while looking for tractor paraphanalia so having the paper notebook accessible while looking on his electronic notebook was in his opinion perfect. 

We all die and he was no exception but, up until his last days he used this notebook for everything, even taking it to the coffee shop with him every morning to talk tractors with the other old geizers he spent time with. 

The carving was stolen off the internet and I slightly modified it to fit this notebook.  

I think it is probably one of my better projects :-)

KIMG1670.JPG

KIMG1671.JPG

KIMG1672.JPG

54 minutes ago, Thadrick said:

There's no better reason for doing anything. He was just proud of you and you  have a precious  keepsake. Well done.