Sign in to follow this  
maggielj

printing cow camp saddlery patterns

Hi all! 

I recently bought a few patterns from here after some recommendations, and I am having some trouble getting them printed so I can use them. I went to office depot this morning  as recommended by the seller and that was an absolute waste of time. After and hour and a half standing around I left with patterns that were worthless. All the information I got from the seller was "best printed on wide format printer" and that was verbatim what I told the woman at the desk and is all the information I can find on the website. Can anyone help me with this? Perhaps some recommended printer settings? I have not had much luck with getting in contact with the seller in the past, and I spent a good chunk of change on these patterns I would really like to use them. Thank you in Advanced.

You didn’t get physical paper patterns with the DVD?

20 minutes ago, GrampaJoel said:

You didn’t get physical paper patterns with the DVD?

That was an option for the chaps, and I did not purchase it. The two patterns I am having issues with are the medicine bag and tripping collar patterns that were not offered as physical paper patterns. They were sent over as links that were available for 30 days.

Please contact Mark. he is aware

Thank you @bruce johnson. He has gotten in contact with me and is thinking that the people at the printing center had printing selections messed up. I also had the wrong email address, the new email address is cowcampsaddlery@gmail.com and for anyone who runs into this same issue these patterns are suppose to be 36x36. He has been great about helping me solve the issue even though it was not on his end. 

Edited by Northmount
fixed email

He’s a good guy, figured he would. 

On 3/19/2024 at 6:45 PM, maggielj said:

Thank you @bruce johnson. He has gotten in contact with me and is thinking that the people at the printing center had printing selections messed up. I also had the wrong email address, the new email address is cowcampsaddlery@gmail.com and for anyone who runs into this same issue these patterns are suppose to be 36x36. He has been great about helping me solve the issue even though it was not on his end. 

“..saddery@ gmail”, or “saddlery”?

Edited by Northmount
fixed email

1 minute ago, CalgaryJim said:

“..saddery@ gmail”, or “saddlery”?

saddlery, sorry my bad