DieselTech

Cobra class 4/Cowboy 4500 presser feet questions.

Guys & gals I recently ordered the cobra class 4 premium package with the extra accessories.

My question is: Are the Juki TSC 441 feet compatible with the Cobra class 4? 

Is there any other presser feet recommendations for the cobra class 4 I should buy? 

I was curious if these juki 441 piping/welting feet will work on my cobra class 4? Are these feet to help aid in making piping or for sewing the piping to the edge of the project?

Is there a binding attachment for the cobra class 4?

Thanks.

phpA1vaGqAM.jpg

phpCbsCCjAM.jpg

441 feet compatible with most all 441 clones.  The damn blanket foot that come on the genuine 441 is useless.  Whoever designed that and it is very big and wide should be shot.!  Piece of junk as far as I am concerned.  Not usable on most projuects.

glenn

HE&P       heprecision.com

2 hours ago, shoepatcher said:

441 feet compatible with most all 441 clones.  The damn blanket foot that come on the genuine 441 is useless.  Whoever designed that and it is very big and wide should be shot.!  Piece of junk as far as I am concerned.  Not usable on most projuects.

glenn

Yeah I have heard this on more than 1 occasion. Lmao I'm not sure how the blanket foot even works, been trying to find a video but no luck. 

I did purchase the HE&P narrow needle plates & feed dogs, plus his presser feet. 

Is there any other presser feet you find handy? 

Thanks. 

phpuHJ6iOAM.jpg

Edited by DieselTech

I have an Adler 205-370 so these feet not of use to me.  Sorry

glenn

On 3/21/2024 at 7:09 PM, shoepatcher said:

glenn

I took a set of blanket feet sanded smooth, and use them when i don't want any marks.