dhaverstick

Archery Hall of Fame Quiver

tx8mcJd.jpeg
ewQEOW1.jpeg
1CTInqw.jpeg
hcKKin1.jpeg
ckh3eNI.jpeg
5XwZyO3.jpeg

I finished this side quiver last night. It will be an auction item at the upcoming induction ceremony at The Archery Hall of Fame & Museum in Springfield, MO. Hopefully, it will make a little money for the organization. I made it so that it can be worn around the neck by the straps or on a belt with the belt loop holder.

Specs: The fawn colored leather is elk hide and the red, white, and blue leather is deer hide. The black leather on the thunderbird and ravens is bison and the rest of the black leather is deer hide. The hanger ring was carved from moose antler and the hanger buttons were carved from deer antler. I sewed everything up by hand using approximately 10 miles of artificial sinew.

Darren

Beautiful piece of work! Nice job looks great.

On 4/5/2024 at 7:55 AM, dhaverstick said:

I finished this side quiver last night.

Nice job there!

Please post your photos here.  3rd party hosted photos frequently disappear due to changes in the host's policies, host out of business, users moving files, deleting files, closing their account or the account expiring.  When this happens, the post becomes worthless to all future users who are researching or looking for help to solve a problem.

If your files are too large to post here due to file size restrictions, you need to resize your files to fit.  Follow this link for some helps and suggestions.  https://leatherworker.net/forum/topic/15122-how-to-post-pictures-on-lw/?do=findComment&comment=551171