LomaeArts

Singer Twin Needle sewing machine

Being is a rural area, we get a reasonable number of requests to repair horse blankets. Most of the time our Singer 20U is sufficient. 

Recently I acquired a Singer double needle.  It only has a serial number is the W913XXX range.  ISMACS isn’t any help identifying the model number. A photo is attached.  Can anyone identify the model?

singer Twin.png

It's  a singer 111w series machine.

It looks like the 111

@LomaeArts

If it's a real Singer twin needle machine, it will have two hooks; one on each side under the cover plates. I believe that it would then be a model 112 or 212 (G or W) - (number).

See this post for pictures and details about the Singer 112/212 twin needle machine.

6 hours ago, LomaeArts said:

Being is a rural area, we get a reasonable number of requests to repair horse blankets. Most of the time our Singer 20U is sufficient. 

Recently I acquired a Singer double needle.  It only has a serial number is the W913XXX range.  ISMACS isn’t any help identifying the model number. A photo is attached.  Can anyone identify the model?

singer Twin.png

It's an old 112 W needle-feed. It's pretty old , looks well used . I got one in the back that still runs like a champ.