garym

My first Seat

Well here is my first jump into the Bike seats. Made this for a friend to display and hopefully get me some orders. Speaking on price. Beeza and David. Would like to discuss with you guys about what you are charging. I did this one for a friend and he paid for the leather and the lace. The rest was free so I could get my name out there. If you guys would like to talk off line please email me, or call at 610-995-5121 , 610-850-1691. Anyway is was a fun project and not to difficult just time consuming with the lace. So please let me know what you think. thanks everyone. and please check out my site at leatherming.com

Indian_seat.jpg

Indian_seat2.jpg

Indian_seat3.jpg

Indian_back.jpg

Indian_side_view.jpg

Indian_bike_fullview.jpg

post-790-1203511534_thumb.jpg

post-790-1203511560_thumb.jpg

post-790-1203511572_thumb.jpg

post-790-1203511582_thumb.jpg

post-790-1203511595_thumb.jpg

post-790-1203511604_thumb.jpg

Fantastic first effort gary!

Can't see on my computer, but is that real buckstitching too, or some kind of stamp/tooling? Either way, I like the way it looks....and as for Indians...woohoo!

WOW

That's a first effort? I won't even show my first efforts to anyone! Beautiful work. Any finish on that seat?

Dave Theobald

Thanks Dave. The Indian and Feathers were first coated with blockout then colored. Then the whole seat was done wit X1 Dressing. Which is now discontinued, why I do not know I like it very much. Then the next day is was coated with Snow proof to help with waterproofing.

Oh man, have I been waiting for this. Have two Indian seatpans laying around waiting for a go so this was very inspirational to see.

Thought they be nice to have my first go on but time is not on my side so I'll have my first go at a harley seat for a friend.

Looks really good, nice touch with the red logo on the feathers.

Hope we get to see some more from you. It'll be great!

Tom

Hey Gary,

As always your work is impecable.I love the feather technique. Perfect for an Indian Bike. Was great seeing you at Tandy today and thanks for giving me pointers on my work.

kimber