Clyde

Leather Cowboy Suspenders

Anyone know where I can get pattern for suspenders and also where I can buy elastic yokes?

Thanks

Anyone know where I can get pattern for suspenders and also where I can buy elastic yokes?

Thanks

Weaver has the elastic in black and grey with stripes. I have made a couple pair but don't have a pattern. Sorry.

I have made several pair of suspenders too. I bought some elastic from weaver and a pair of elastic suspenders to kind of use as a reference to get the angles right. Heres a couple of pictures of mine for reference. Hope that helps.

Jake

jerry_suspenders_5.JPG

jerry_suspenders_6.JPG

post-8558-1234368046_thumb.jpg

post-8558-1234368069_thumb.jpg

Jake,

How much are you getting for a pair of those, if you don't mind my asking?

Thanks,

Shawn

Edited by ShawnW

I have a base price of $50.00 for my suspenders and kinda go from there. The pair in the pictures ended up being around a 100.00 after I put the conchos on them. Thats why there is a big blank space between my makers stamp and the oakleaves, was waithing on the conchos.

Jake

Nice looking gear Jake ,have you attended a SASS shoot? those guys would give you some orders!they have 80k plus members and you are req to wear five articles of Cowboy Gear to compeat,(www.sassnet.com)Find a local aff. club and take some examples of your products...It works for me!!

Clyde

I have a pattern that you might like. Here is a picture of a pair I made awhile ago, I have another pair to make this month, so can make sure it is right. Just let me know and we can work out the rest later.

Mark

ScannedImage_3___Copy.jpg

post-9505-1246681762_thumb.jpg

There is also instructions for a pair of "old style" braided suspenders like the old Vaqueros and Gouchos used, that are really neat. They are in the "Braided Rawhide and Leather Bible". They do not need elastic, and are different that today's styles, really unique. I have been going to make a set for my self for a while now, just need to get the time.

Bondo Bob