Sign in to follow this  
anester05

Need a good vine design

First I am not an artist, so I need patterns. :helpsmilie:

I want to make a good bible cover and am in need of a vine design. I have looked at what Tandy has and am not impressed. Does anybody no of a good design in a book I could get. Or can I pay someone to make me a design.

Thanks

Adam

First I am not an artist, so I need patterns. :helpsmilie:

I want to make a good bible cover and am in need of a vine design. I have looked at what Tandy has and am not impressed. Does anybody no of a good design in a book I could get. Or can I pay someone to make me a design.

Thanks

Adam

Hi Adam.

If you come up with a little bit more detailed idea I draw it up for you...My fee is that you make a donation to LW in the amount you think it's worth:-)

Hi Adam.

If you come up with a little bit more detailed idea I draw it up for you...My fee is that you make a donation to LW in the amount you think it's worth:-)

What I in vision is a bunch of vines entangled together kinda like the cross below.

cross.jpg

I just want a old school catholic church look to it. I plan on incorporating the design of the cross on the back cover. The front I want to say "HOLY BIBLE" and be able to put initials underneath it. I have been planing on making a donation just waiting on a paycheck.

Kinda of like a sheridan design without the flowers.

Thanks

Adam

post-8545-1234306406_thumb.jpg

Edited by anester05

What I in vision is a bunch of vines entangled together kinda like the cross below.

cross.jpg

I just want a old school catholic church look to it. I plan on incorporating the design of the cross on the back cover. The front I want to say "HOLY BIBLE" and be able to put initials underneath it. I have been planing on making a donation just waiting on a paycheck.

Kinda of like a sheridan design without the flowers.

Thanks

Adam

Hi Again Adam

If there is something I really don't do well it's Sheridan style drawings, most anything else works except that:-( But, don't give up, there is loads of people here that do Sheridan super nice, so just tank up with some patience and you'll be heard:-)

Hi Again Adam

If there is something I really don't do well it's Sheridan style drawings, most anything else works except that:-( But, don't give up, there is loads of people here that do Sheridan super nice, so just tank up with some patience and you'll be heard:-)

Shucks, well if you can think of something different all the same. I just need good vine look. I'm still looking through craftaids and stuff.

Adam,

You may want to get this book "Florid Victorian Ornament" from Dover.

There are a lot of engravings that are adaptable to leather.

and vines

Johnny

Adam,

You may want to get this book "Florid Victorian Ornament" from Dover.

There are a lot of engravings that are adaptable to leather.

and vines

Johnny

That is exactly the style I am looking for I just didn't know the name for it.

Thanks.