......lined it with really soft kid goat. It took me about 2.5 hours to stitch with a lacing pony and 2 needles. I kind of got too eager and screwed up my order of what to do first....I kind of forgot to do the rest of my camo stamping and had already dyed the piece, so I had to stamp it afterwards and that reflects in the lack of depth in the stamps and also the impression on the lining. Oh well, practice makes perfect, right? Let me know what you think......Thanks!

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

post-5377-1204516708_thumb.jpg

post-5377-1204516720_thumb.jpg

Edited by HellcatLeathers

well done hellcat, nice colour...we all learn from our mistakes

Looks nice and comfy to wear in your pocket and I really like that leather to clinch it onto a belt. A beautiful touch.

I've forgot tons of stuff and there are more to come. A natural process of learning is to gain experience from the mishaps AND how to make up for them. like throwing in a nice leather piece to...ah you get the idea.

Is that the big set of Craftool letterspunch set? I have them and think they're a pain in the butt to get on evenly.

Seeing forward to see more and welcome to the board!

Tom

Looks good for your first. You'll get better over time. Most peole who are starting get better with each piece they do.

Looks nice and comfy to wear in your pocket and I really like that leather to clinch it onto a belt. A beautiful touch.

I've forgot tons of stuff and there are more to come. A natural process of learning is to gain experience from the mishaps AND how to make up for them. like throwing in a nice leather piece to...ah you get the idea.

Is that the big set of Craftool letterspunch set? I have them and think they're a pain in the butt to get on evenly.

Seeing forward to see more and welcome to the board!

Tom

Yeah, it's the big Crafttool set....it is a total pain to try and get them even and the same depth.