Lobo

Looking for a trademark stamp?

Found a thread in the forum that mentioned a company that makes leather working stamps to order. Laser Gift Creations (lasergiftcreations.com) creates these from delrin material (very durable, has been used by S&W and others for backstraps & mainspring housings on their semi-auto pistols for years), stamp cut with a laser.

I made contact via the website, received a response from Brenda the same day, sent a couple of photos with general ideas of what I was looking for. Brenda created the artwork that night and sent to me for review and any input for changes to be made. I responded with an order for two stamps and received my order by priority mail within 3 days. Very impressive service by a very talented and helpful lady!

The stamps are available up to 1.5" diameter. The stamps I ordered are 1" diameter stock with an image about 0.7" wide by 0.8" high, allows me to put it anywhere on an item.

Cost? $35 and up, and no additional charges for the design work. A bargain, I think.

Here is a photo of mine. I asked for a general profile of a wolf's head, face view, emphasizing the eyes, with my trade name worked into the stamp. This is what Brenda created for me.

Stamp.jpg

post-7487-1238860600_thumb.jpg

Nice!

I paid $45 for mine from Tuffcase. I did my own art work too.

That is rare though I think people should get paid for their work. I have spoken with Ms. Brenda many times and I am lucky to have her nearby. I do want to let you know that she does so many other things with her laser and leather. I had a friend/customer that wanted a particular and intricate design that I hesitated, but I asked Ms. Brenda to do me a sample. It turned out that we were able to work on it together and the friend/customer love it.

I love my two stamps. I hope to get a larger one from her in the near future.

Good luck.

Lobo

Nice looking Maker Stamp!

Randy

Lobo,

Great lookin stamp. Nice idea....

To Lobo, . . . in the words of an old singer, . . . "Thank ya, . . . Thank ya, . . . Thank ya vurry much".

My stamp is on its way, Brenda was very helpful, and the whole transaction went smooth as Blue Velvet.

May God bless,

Dwight

Found a thread in the forum that mentioned a company that makes leather working stamps to order. Laser Gift Creations (lasergiftcreations.com) creates these from delrin material (very durable, has been used by S&W and others for backstraps & mainspring housings on their semi-auto pistols for years), stamp cut with a laser.

I made contact via the website, received a response from Brenda the same day, sent a couple of photos with general ideas of what I was looking for. Brenda created the artwork that night and sent to me for review and any input for changes to be made. I responded with an order for two stamps and received my order by priority mail within 3 days. Very impressive service by a very talented and helpful lady!

The stamps are available up to 1.5" diameter. The stamps I ordered are 1" diameter stock with an image about 0.7" wide by 0.8" high, allows me to put it anywhere on an item.

Cost? $35 and up, and no additional charges for the design work. A bargain, I think.

Here is a photo of mine. I asked for a general profile of a wolf's head, face view, emphasizing the eyes, with my trade name worked into the stamp. This is what Brenda created for me.

What do you tool on? Is it a one piece stamp or do you have to use one of those inserts to tool on?

Very nice maker's stamp, but for laser cut delrin, I thought it'd make better impressions. But then maybe there's an art to making the stamp all fuzzy looking.:rolleyes:

...My camera does that all the time....it's called an out of focus picture....still a cool stamp, and you can easily see, if you want to, that it makes a good impression.

What do you tool on? Is it a one piece stamp or do you have to use one of those inserts to tool on?

it is a 6" rod that your stamp is cut on. I have one of those you need a ram foot to use. I replaced mine with two from Ms. Brenda. Good luck