Are the class worth the time and money? My wife and I are think of attending some of the class but we have never been to the Trade show.

Okay, I'm thinking about going. What airport is best to fly to? Looks like Denver is still quite a ways from Sheridan. Help me out here, locals! I thought about driving, but Google is saying it's about 1200 miles. one way.

Johanna

Hey Johanna,

Last year, Pat and Sheena flew up to Sheridan from Denver to meet me after the show so we could all go to Yellowstone from there. They took Great Lakes Airlines up, and had a nice trip on an itty bitty plane. Sheridan's airport is real close to the show and there's a shuttle running there from the hotel. I would be happy to come get you if you come in when I'm there. I'll get there on Thursday. Then you wouldn't have to rent a car.

Go to the Great Lakes website to get the tickets. Pat says that's cheaper than going through someone else.

That's exciting that you want to come! See you there!

Kathy

Are the class worth the time and money? My wife and I are think of attending some of the class but we have never been to the Trade show.

Most of the classes are well worth the time and money. You can learn a lot in a short amount of time, and the tools are readily available after class. You can spend a lot of money there, but it's fun and worth it!

Yesterday I was talking with my 11 year old son and he said he wanted to go to Sheridan and take the Beginner Leather Class on Saturday morning. I was so happy I will stop for lunch wherever he wants.

We live about 3 1/2 hours form Sheridan so we will leave about 5AM. I will be wearing a Rugged Cross Saddlery cap. Anyone that sees me, I would appreciate a hello. I hope to remember a stack of business cards.

I will be looking for logos or caps while there. I will only be there on Saturday.

Yesterday I was talking with my 11 year old son and he said he wanted to go to Sheridan and take the Beginner Leather Class on Saturday morning. I was so happy I will stop for lunch wherever he wants.

We live about 3 1/2 hours form Sheridan so we will leave about 5AM. I will be wearing a Rugged Cross Saddlery cap. Anyone that sees me, I would appreciate a hello. I hope to remember a stack of business cards.

I will be looking for logos or caps while there. I will only be there on Saturday.

Jim's kids' class is here I will be when you get there. I always go in to help out, as do many other people. No caps or logos, but I will have my name tag.

Kathy

Take pictures Gang I want to see what it's like you lucky leather people LOL

Josh

United (actually Great Lakes is the operator), Runways are fairly large as it was emergency for BUFFers.

Art

Sheridan has an airport but I don't know who flies into it. You might try flying into Billings and renting a car and driving down. It's about a 3 hour drive.