sodbuster

hi this Glenn from southern wi. Just found this site the other day I'm interested in any thing that has to do with leather. Right now I'm into embossing leather.I got most of the dvd that hidecrafters sell. I'm hoping to take a class from someone in the future. I would like some information on the show in Michigan City since I'm only about 3.5 to4 hours away. I plan on coming to the show to meet other people that do leather. I've been to the sherton show and love it.That all for now. I'm not that good with the computor so I got to get help from the wife a lot. Hope to hear from some soon.

Hi Glenn welcome to the forum we are glad you found us, you dont need to be a computer wiz to do leatherwork so if you have any questions fire away as some one here can help out, Don

welcome glenn, hope to see some of your work real soon

Glenn,

Welcome to the forum. It sure would be great to make it to a class or show. Until then there are a great group of experienced folk here that are willing to help you through any problems/questions.

hey Glenn welcome im from west central Wi. use to be from southern wi. have fun youll learn a lot. Bonnie

Hi Sodbuster

I'm also for SE Wisconsin. Not sure i can help, but be happy to help you. I just joined this forum today so i'm a newbe here also.

Welcome to the forum...The people here are great and very helpful as well!

John

hey Glenn welcome im from west central Wi. use to be from southern wi. have fun youll learn a lot. Bonnie
nice to hear from leather people. im from evansville which is just south of madison. moved here from nd 9 years ago. dont know a lot of people just the ones i work with. i mostly stay home with the wife since i work a second shift. like to meet other people who do leather im trying to teach a guy some leather tooling now, but would like to meet other people that do it. enough carring on, hope to here from you Glenn
Hi SodbusterI'm also for SE Wisconsin. Not sure i can help, but be happy to help you. I just joined this forum today so i'm a newbe here also.
im from evansville like to hear from other leathercrafters and share ideas hope to hear more from you

Sodbuster,

i lived in Janesville for about 18 years and now live in Watertown. I make knife sheaths for several knifemakers. I'll be at the Badger Knife Show in Janesville March 28, 29, 30. Hope you can make it to this show. It's the biggest knife show in the state and people come from everywhere in the States as well as other countries. I share a table with a knifemaker.. i'll be at a table one side or the other from the lady that has glass knives on display. I've been making sheaths for about 7 years now. my e-mail addy is.. jkelleyleathers@yahoo.com hope to hear from you.

Ladybug

Broncobuster

Hi, what kind of leather work do you do? There aren't very many of us around but seems to be becoming more popular these days.

Oh i tried to find this part of the forum today but couldn't remember what section it was under... LOL

Sodbuster,

i lived in Janesville for about 18 years and now live in Watertown. I make knife sheaths for several knifemakers. I'll be at the Badger Knife Show in Janesville March 28, 29, 30. Hope you can make it to this show. It's the biggest knife show in the state and people come from everywhere in the States as well as other countries. I share a table with a knifemaker.. i'll be at a table one side or the other from the lady that has glass knives on display. I've been making sheaths for about 7 years now. my e-mail addy is.. jkelleyleathers@yahoo.com hope to hear from you.

Ladybug

Broncobuster

Hi, what kind of leather work do you do? There aren't very many of us around but seems to be becoming more popular these days.

Oh i tried to find this part of the forum today but couldn't remember what section it was under... LOL

ladybug;

i will go to the show. i went there a couple of years ago. thats strange when i got out of college i got a job in watertown as a welder got hurt and went back home to north dakota to heal and said id come back some day well i did 30 some years later. i will see you at the show glenn

ladybug;

i will go to the show. i went there a couple of years ago. thats strange when i got out of college i got a job in watertown as a welder got hurt and went back home to north dakota to heal and said id come back some day well i did 30 some years later. i will see you at the show glenn

broncobuster

i do about anything with leather mainly tool leather i have in the pass built boots a saddle holsters right now im into carving pictures and embossing also learning how to color leather some day i hope to take a class from tony lair oops dont spell real good. and also from jf schoonover.i got a fews coworkers that have me make scabbards and knife sheaths. mostly i make clutchs checkbook covers and stuff like that and give them to my family. glad to here from youg glenn