Sign in to follow this  
ngqhorse

Suppliers in France

Hello, i am moving back to France in few month after 3 years in Dallas.

His some body knows suppliers for leather and tools up-there in France and Europe

Thanks

I would also like to know of suppliers in Spain.

Regards,

Bill Parrie

Hey guys, I don't know about Spain but in France it's not that easy to find leather, tools and hardware suppliers, unless you're a professional. What I do is to order all I need to Tandy leather factory in England. The prices are reasonable, they carry a wide range of products and they delivery quickly and reliably. You can have a look at tandyleatherfactory.co.uk - Hope this will help.

Hey guys, I don't know about Spain but in France it's not that easy to find leather, tools and hardware suppliers, unless you're a professional. What I do is to order all I need to Tandy leather factory in England. The prices are reasonable, they carry a wide range of products and they delivery quickly and reliably. You can have a look at tandyleatherfactory.co.uk - Hope this will help.

Salut Pino, quesce que vous voulez dire par "unless you're a professional" Je cherche pour les meilleurs outils que je puisse trouver. La plupart des vendeurs que je touve dans mes environs non't pas doutils de qualite professionelle. Les ateliers commes Hermes; ou est-ce qu'ils achetes leurs outils.

Hi Pino , what do you mean by "unless you are a professional" I'm looking for the absolute best tools i can find and I don't mind paying for quality. Very few of the tools i have found online are professional quality, some of the tools are passable, but many more yet are of poor quality. Where do the luxury shops in France, for example "Hermes" by their tools?

Many Thanks

Mark Stephens,

Canada

HELLO THERE.check the members list for "U K Ray" Hatley. I beleive he is a new dealer for Dixon Tools. also he can point you in the right direction for the tools that you might need.

In France I know these tool are excellent.

http://www.vergez-blanchard.fr/boutique/liste_rayons.cfm

Minimum de commande fixé à 100 euros TTC. (frais de port inclus)

I own a round knive and several other tools from them but I bought them in Germany at www.kappey.com

His invetory is much more than on his web site!

Gesa