Very pretty, Pinkchaps! Glad to see you got the pictures uploaded, hopefully we will get to see more of your work.

Nicely done.

Crystal

Good looking stuff. You can add bigger sized pics too. 100-400 kb show up well. Show us this kind of work anytime.

Those sure are nice Keep up the great work.

This is a couple of pair of rodeo chaps that i have made recently. I've never posted with an attachment so be patient if i mess it up. Thanks!

Pink

I like your chaps and your tooling is smooth. What did you use for your flower centers? That looks great and has good eye appeal

I look forward to seeing more

Tim

Those look really nice, I like the coloring on your yokes, can you tell us your process? Thanks

Pink

I like your chaps and your tooling is smooth. What did you use for your flower centers? That looks great and has good eye appeal

I look forward to seeing more

Tim

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. The flower centers are from Barry King tools. Each flower center has a different look because I used more than one center stamp (if my memory serves me right). Also I would like to thank yall for all the kind words about my chaps.

Pinkchaps, where do you work out of? I want a pair. Guess I'll just have make them now, BTW where the black ones with the blue fringe made for a guy named Mel in OH? I saw him a couple days ago and he had on a pair very similiar to those ones. I really like those, watch for a PM from me.

Wow! absolutely great!

Art

Those are really, really nice. I'd love to see more of your work. But I almost missed these, just by chance saw a chap post down here. I usually just look at the saddlemaking area. Chris

These look wonderful! Would you mind letting us know what your process was on your yokes? Thanks!