Artificer161

Introduction

Hello everyone I am a longtime Crafter having specialized in glass etching (Diamond point and chemical), Jewelry making and miscellaneous metal work. I got into leather work about a year and a half ago to make a few things I couldn't buy. Now I am firmly hooked and love to carve. I have Only a few pictures of my leather work up on my Bebo homepage located here.

http://www.bebo.com/artificer161

In the short time I have been lurking around here I have learned a great deal and seen some amazing talent. What I have learned is that leatherwork techniques seem as endless and varied as the people who practice it. Cant wait to learn more. Got my nephew into leatherwork (Marrok857) and he is here now as well. I cant spend as much time as I would like on my art but I will be posting some of my new work ASAP. Catch you all later's and thank you all for sharing your knowledge.

Dang not a single hello.....

You must have gone into hiding:-)

Hello and Welcome to LW, I'm sure you're going to Love it here//Tina-MI

Thanks for the welcome Tina and I hope I do.

Guess some of us ambassadors fell "asleep at the wheel" (they make good music) Welcome to the best dang leather site in the universe! Lots of pictures are a good thing and as you probably already have gathered there are some outstanding artistic types hanging around and willing to share their knowledge. :banana::banana::banana::banana: had to add some dancin naners :rofl:

Edited by Jordan

Dang not a single hello.....

lets see some leather work, have not seen much on ur website...

greetings

James

Welcome aboard! I really like that Sun Tablet you made. Interesting to say the least. I can see that being done up in leather too. Imagine all that design work tooled or painted into a skin covered box?

Cheers,

Andy