Johanna

Springfield Leather

Kevin has been busy- check out his "new and improved" website!

http://springfieldleather.com/store/

Forget Fire Mountain! Who knew he had all those beads and findings there too? I didn't! Memo to self: never give Jane (my 11 yr. old daughter) a credit card after she's been looking at Kevin's store online! She wants it ALL!

They are still running the $4.79 square foot price for Hermann Oak Leather, too. The store has finished leather goods, sewing machines and splitters, and every leatherworking supply you can think of, plus they have top notch customer service.

Springfield Leather tip #279

If you don't see it in the catalog, call. If Kevin doesn't have it, he knows where to get it.

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Johanna

So far I bought two hides from Kevin and have been very pleased with both. The price is great and the customer service is second to none!

Kevin is nothing short of awesome. i've been doing business with him for YEARS (Boots&Braids). kevin rocks!!!

Kevin is a good friend. He is always available to answer questions. Integrity, credibility, and honesty are what he is made of. You owe me Kevin.(lol). Your friend, Steve

Kevin is stand up great guy and a real help. I love the site and his customer service

Josh

Dusty Chap Leather

Excellent! Been waiting for the updated site and I recommend their customer service. Have enjoyed doing business with them :spoton: