King's X

The Bearman strikes again!

I just received this picture yesterday evening from the Ed "the man" Bearman. Since I have nerve problems that trickle down to my hands, I had a hard time grasping my BK Mauls to the point that I was looking for alternatives objects to strike with. Then I saw the latest mauls that Bearman put out and I just had to ask. Low and behold, the Bearman came through and enlarged my handles to help me out. YOU DA MAN!!

He also got rid of an annoying "ping" sound that I would hear everytime I would strike it. Great!

Just FYI........Very affordable...........and yes, the Bearman makes and sells MAULS...........my bad ED! So if you are in the market, look him up.

Place a notch for another satisfied customer!

Sam's new handles.jpg

post-6330-125125763947_thumb.jpg

Beautiful craftsmanship!!!! Does He also make mallets?

Ed does amazingly beautiful work :)

I just ordered a set, I am so excited to get them :)

Got one of Ed's mauls a couple of weeks ago. Beautiful wood, quality workmanship and works great. He actually upgraded the wood from what I ordered because he didn't like the way it looked! Get ya some!

Those are beautiful mauls! Ed really does a great job!

Bobby

I received an email from Ed this afternoon and he is telling me that he is still unable to get onto the LW site. He said that he will keep trying to get on.

thanks for the comments. I believe he will make a mallet.

Have a great evening!

Looks like some very nice curly maple! It's good strong wood. Should give a lifetime of service.

red_bandana.gifred_bandana.gifred_bandana.gif

Bree,

I believe that looks more like Asian Satinwood but I may be wrong. Ofcourse it may be a lightly figured curly maple but I know Ed has used the Asian Satinwood before. Ed may be able to cast some light when he gets in...

Regards,

Ben

Edited by gtwister09

I got them yesterday along with a nice note from Bearman. Asian Satinwood is correct. The curly grain changes as you move the handles up and down in the sunlight. Wow. They feel so much better in my hands. Time to send another two.

Take him up if you get the chance.

Hi Sam,

I'm glad you like them. That was an especially nice piece of Satinwood. I hope they fit as good as i hoped they would. Thanks Again,,, Ed the"BearMan"

That’s some nice craftsmanship… even though I don’t use that sort of tool I am tempted to order one. Whoop troublesome customers in style :)