Sign in to follow this  
TomSwede

What cooking in Sweden?

Hi all!!

With a separation comes lifechanges and dealing with them takes time and efforts so productivity is not high but pickin up speed now.

I have had alot of social activities and starting to make changes within my social network. Funny part is that I suddenly have a bunch of friends in Swedish capitol Stockholm and all because of my leatherwork. Working with a few heavy metal bands has rendered invites to release partys for their albums, concerts and last but not least a membership in a cool bikerclub.

Here's a few snaps of what I've got done lately.

Northvegr bracer is a replica of the one I did last year for Northvegr bike clubs president.

The 300C Hemi bracer got a problem with the silver coming off during the buffing. I sealed the silver with leathersheen first and then applied leatherbalm on surrounding areas. My guess is that the balm smeared out onto the silver during buffing and caused the sheen to dissolve somehow.

Two more of the five set Finnish belts was Done.

Liveshots of the strap I did for DIE HARD. It's great to see your stuff in action and hear how happy he was with it.

Besides all this my regular papermill job has kept me pretty occupied and I had a four week long period in July-August that I was ill and were very exhausted from that.

IMG_0186-01.jpg

IMG_0214-01.jpg

IMG_0236-01.jpg

IMG_0359-01.jpg

IMG_0375-01.jpg

post-5146-12520698629_thumb.jpg

post-5146-125206987319_thumb.jpg

post-5146-125206988655_thumb.jpg

post-5146-125206990301_thumb.jpg

post-5146-125206991234_thumb.jpg

nice job

shounds like you are getting some great contacts

you work looks great

David

nice job

shounds like you are getting some great contacts

you work looks great

David

Thanks David!!

Yeah the future looks interesting and busy.

Ha ha got a new nickname from the bikeguys too: Leather rebel ha ha. I definetly like it!!!

Looking good Tommy!  I like the belt buckles!  Looks like you have some good business going on. Congratulations! :specool:

Cool pics Tom! I like the live shots of the guitar strap. Rock on Brudda! :devil:

-Andy

loving your work...great pics...leather rebel!!!!!

loving your work...great pics...leather rebel!!!!!

Thank you guys!!

The buckles are great fun to work with but those lions we're kind of tideous tinywork and I had to do five. I don't like repetitive!!!

I'm always glad to see when other people post pictures of their stuff shown in the use it was intended for so figured I should post the live pics. Nice looking guys...ehh;-)

You're a sweetie Roo!! Looking forward to see your seat. Is it a solo or what??

Tom

Nice work, Tom, as usual! Glad everything is going good for your bro! What kind of Bike are you riding? did you except the offer to the club?