Denise

Tacky Tack

I got onto this website today and thought I would post it for the rest of you to... enjoy. Yeah, that's the right word, I'm sure... Warning, sunglasses required, and probably a bucket at your side too.

http://tackytackofth...01_archive.html

Denise,

You have found the equine version of www.peopleofwalmart.com.

It takes all kinds, doesn't it.........................Yikes! Chris

lol. There's good $$$ in the outlandish!! If someone were ever to come to you to build a saddle like that for them, change your maker's mark, double the price, draw the curtains and get with it. :Lighten:

After going through the pictures, I was at a loss for words, the only one that came to mind was "WOW"

UMMMMMMM WELLLL WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW.

How 'bout Eeeeewwwww!

Or maybe Speeeeeewww!

head_hurts_kr.gifhead_hurts_kr.gifhead_hurts_kr.gifhead_hurts_kr.gif

There is some pretty funny stuff on there..........although it seems a bit mean spirited to me, maybe just a little. Their "torture devices" postings show some ignorance..................there is nothing inhumane about ring bits or spade bits, when used properly they are much more "humane" than the way a low port curb bit is typically used . JW

There is some pretty funny stuff on there..........although it seems a bit mean spirited to me, maybe just a little. Their "torture devices" postings show some ignorance..................there is nothing inhumane about ring bits or spade bits, when used properly they are much more "humane" than the way a low port curb bit is typically used . JW

I totally agree with you JW. I did however find some of their stuff absolutely Hillarious. I agree about the bits though that seemed like ignorance shining through. Dang near any of those bits if used properly will be just fine. I have a Spade bit horse and when used properly that bit is the most humane of all bits. I do see how it seems as though these bits can be "torure devices" when you dont know what you are talking about and just look at the way they appear and not how a horse is built. I just think ignorance is bliss to alot of these people.

Tim Worley

TK-Leather