leatherman1457

Leather Bracelets Mixed Exotics

Here is a mixed collection of leather exotic bracelets that I made . This is why you not throw scraps away or why you also make friends with boot makers. These were so easy to make that I even got a story printed in Leather Craft Journal . Vol 15,no 1, Jan/Feb 2005 page 31-32. These bracelets are a nice collection for enyone that likes to wear a bracelet to match there boots or if they want a wallet,card case and bracelet to match. Let me know what you think of these. and If you want the instructions to make them just find an old Journal or email me at leatherman1457@aol.com and I will give you instructions on how to make them. Gary

bracelet #1.JPG

braclet #2.JPG

braclet #3 rattlesnake 1.JPG

braclet #4 rattlesnake 2.JPG

bracelet #5 stingray.JPG

bracelet #6 ostrich.JPG

bracelet #7 patagonian anteater.JPG

bracelet #8 shark.JPG

post-12512-125856514416_thumb.jpg

post-12512-125856515957_thumb.jpg

post-12512-125856517478_thumb.jpg

post-12512-12585651847_thumb.jpg

post-12512-125856519883_thumb.jpg

post-12512-125856544488_thumb.jpg

post-12512-125856546208_thumb.jpg

post-12512-125856547279_thumb.jpg

Very nice work Gary. Love the different styles!

Sotrm

I love to use up scraps, and these are great... emailing for instructions now wink.gif

I really like these to so exciting yes subtle in a stylish way... I emailed too but maybe if you post a pdf you wont have to spend as much time arturning email....? :) at anyr ate I cant wait to make one!

cheers!

Nice bracelets and a great ideal. Email sent. Thanks.

Really really good looking bracers!! Love the rattlesnake, but the Stingray is top notch too.

Tom

OMG

I am so in love with that (what I call same) Sting ray.

It's colours are fantastic. Absolutely beautiful.

So I am going to ask you, 1) is it still available and for how much? 2) can you share your source for rayskin, 3) Do you have other colours and or other scraps I could maybe work with myself? I would love to use that on my katana. And have a mtaching bracelet. geeky and girly but still...lol

The rest of them all look very very good too.

OMG

I am so in love with that (what I call same) Sting ray.

It's colours are fantastic. Absolutely beautiful.

So I am going to ask you, 1) is it still available and for how much? 2) can you share your source for rayskin, 3) Do you have other colours and or other scraps I could maybe work with myself? I would love to use that on my katana. And have a mtaching bracelet. geeky and girly but still...lol

The rest of them all look very very good too.

Thank you for the compliments.answer 1) I hate to say that the bracelet was stole from the gallery I had it in. The gallery covered the 200.00 I was selling it for. 2) i got the skate from ebay. it is called a gitar skate or stingray or called a long star skate goes for about 50 to 75.00 #3) you can go to ebay or any leather source and get them.but it is for the regular skate. Tandy is selling them for about 15.00 right now .or you can go to ebay spend 30 to 45 and get any color you want.

Edited by leatherman1457

Here is a mixed collection of leather exotic bracelets that I made . This is why you not throw scraps away or why you also make friends with boot makers. These were so easy to make that I even got a story printed in Leather Craft Journal . Vol 15,no 1, Jan/Feb 2005 page 31-32. These bracelets are a nice collection for enyone that likes to wear a bracelet to match there boots or if they want a wallet,card case and bracelet to match. Let me know what you think of these. and If you want the instructions to make them just find an old Journal or email me at leatherman1457@aol.com and I will give you instructions on how to make them. Gary

Very Nice work!

Pls let me know how!

Mail sent!

Trox

Great work. Will send e-mail shortly for instructions.Keep up the good work.

Clinton

VERY NICE! Email sent You_Rock_Emoticon.gif