Here we go... I am so lucky to know a guy who´s a well known boot maker and has his shop in Helsinki. Once this autumn I stopped by his shop and of course, started dreaming of a pair of handmade boots for myself. We started taking the measurements down and at the same time talked of dying leather. He suggested that I design the (what you ma call it) top part myself and I was so thrilled from the very beginning!! Being a dragon in my Chinese zodiac, thats what I decided to paint. After I had painted the leg parts, I gave them to my friend to finish off in to boots. I had imagined the lower parts to be something totally different, but I gave him free hands to make the boots in to what he liked. I haven´t worn them yet, but I´d imagine them to be quite a head turner! I´d like you to give me any comments and critique that come in to mind, just incase I start making more of these boots. And,I used acetone based colours called NARVI, if anyone has suggestions for other good bright colours for me to use, I´d love to hear!!

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

GetAttachment.aspx (1).jpg

post-10089-126002523774_thumb.jpg

post-10089-126002525947_thumb.jpg

These boots are beautiful and unique. I also love them as they look like they are very well made and should last a long time. I would love to come up with somehing like that but incorporate my love of carving leather and even some pyrography and color too. They are wonderful! :You_Rock_Emoticon: Now you need to model them and pick out a cool outfit to go along with your new illustrated boots. You should treasure these boots.

Storm

Thanks allot for the inspirational comments, I´ll probably have to renew my wardrobe!! I´m gona have to start to do some leather carving on the next pair. The problem is that so far my tools are a spoon, some spatulas, a few crocheing hooks and ods and ends,,,, I need some basic tools, but I want good ones, since quality beets quantity!!! Like seen on the boots, my style is pretty much freehand, it can be pictures of pretty much of anything, Im open to by any tools if anyones got a small set to sell!! Oh, and I put one pic of one strap where you can see my tools!!!

10072009(002).jpg

post-10089-126012416372_thumb.jpg

Truly custom made boots - Gorgeous! You go girl!

Beautiful

Absolutly Wonderful:-)

I wish I could find a friend around here for the same reason You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

Absolutly Wonderful:-)

I wish I could find a friend around here for the same reason You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

Hey Thanks!!

But since you´re in Sweden, you can share my friend!! He´s got his web pages....I think its www.bootfactory.com or google Boot Factory in Helsinki,

his shop is pretty near the center!!

Hey Thanks!!

But since you´re in Sweden, you can share my friend!! He´s got his web pages....I think its www.bootfactory.com or google Boot Factory in Helsinki,

his shop is pretty near the center!!

Found This One:

www.bootfactory.fi

Mäkelänkatu 62

00520 Helsinki, Finland

09 148 1525

Looks really cool!!

Storm

My partner and I both love those new boots.

But I curse you for giving her more footwear ideas....Thanks a bunch