TomSwede

WIDE guitar strap

Very nicely done, Tom! The adjustment piece was a really great idea. You do seem to do fabulous things with lace that always impresses me.

Crystal

Fantastic Strap! Design is great and I love the coloring!!!

Edited by Kustomizer

WHOA!!!! Respect! Respect! You're THE MAN, dude!! Tomswede, you never cease to inspire!!! You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

rhona

Baguio, Philippines

http://rhonacarantes.multiply.com

rhonacarantes@yahoo.com

Thank you VEEERY much Rhona!!! Such things is great to hear!!

Your stuff is equally good and very original too!!! Keep at it, RESPECT!!!

Very nicely done, Tom! The adjustment piece was a really great idea. You do seem to do fabulous things with lace that always impresses me.

Crystal

Thanks Crystal!!! I just couldn't bring myself to do a regular solution for two reason a) The normal solution with havin the adjustment strap lock into itself requires a slotpunch and it's just too expensive for me to buy one at the moment + I'm not totally happy with the esthetics that it has for this particular strap.

B) I'm not overly enthusiastic about buckle adjustments but did actually lean towards it for a while BUT..MUST have a buckle that I feel is right in color, size and esthetics and boy am I picky sometimes. Couldn't find one sooooo ended up with this.

Fantastic Strap! Design is great and I love the coloring!!!

Thanks much Kustomizer!!!! Eco-flo black over red on the adjustment strap. Very fun to play with and I really really liked the way the eco-flo black applied to the flesh side. Created a nice texture sorta.

Tom

Tom all I can say is ... DAMN!

kimber

Tom all I can say is ... DAMN!

kimber

:thankyou:

Tom,

There is nothing that I can say that hasn't already been said. That piece is freaking awesome !!!! My 18 yr old son is learning to play bass and is into dragons and such so he asked if I could do something like that. I told him no...but WE could. He was excited and so am I. I just hope that we can make one half as good as yours. Once again it is awesome!!!

Tucker