Drac

it's just Drac

thought maybe I should go ahead and post something about me here since I've already posted up in other areas. *L* I've been doing BDSM type leatherwork professionally for about 13 years (people like Gen from the Genitorturers and fetish model Darenzia have some of me work, among others). I'm completely self taught so I don't know a lot of leather jargon. I'm a workaholic so I'd rather sit in me workshop making goodies than do just about anything else. I've recently started branching out because there's all kinds of things I want to make and I rarely make anything for meself (after 13 years I only recently made anything for me that wasn't work related. sad, isn't it? *L*). I'm one of the very few crafters in the BDSM community that doesn't mind giving out tips and techniques, suppliers etc. so anybody wanna know, just ask. apparently there's an "adult" section hiding somewhere here that I gotta get permission to get into? howzat? until I get into that, if ya wanna see me usual work it's at www.myspace.com/mollysbydrac I tend to babble and ramble (obviously). okay boys and squirrels, guess that's it for now.

Welcome Drac, very neat looking stuff on your website. You'll have to post some pics here as well.

Ken

Hello again, Drac! I set you up to view the Adult Section, but I'm afraid it's kinda emty at the moment. We are going to try to restore the older posts this weekend, but in the meantime, please post some of your pics in there. You may need to log out, then in, to view it. Glad to have you here, watch out for the doughnuts.

Johanna

Hi Drac and Welcome from another self taught "adult leather" maker:-)

...and please, get us some pictures to look at*S*

Welcome to the fellowship Drac.

Hi Welcome back Drac, Don

It is always nice to meet more BDSM-oriented leatherworkers ^_^ although you are quite a bit more experienced than I am (you've got about a decade on me ^_^).

What I have seen posted thus far of your work is beautiful; I look forward to seeing more of it!

maeshin

well if you have any questions about anything, just let me know and I'll answer as best I can.

I have been asked to make some cuffs, whips and paddles but have always turned them down so far, as I guess I feel I don't have the skills to make inroads into this area but I guess it could be fun to try, and the lady that asked was very pretty and I got a little embarassed/shocked.

What do you line your cuffs with drac or is it down to preference?

i guess it is a rude question, please think of it as just a little cheeky in this world of financial ties, Is there money in BDSM? I am guessing there is? and that it is somewhat speciallist. Do you make for commission or for a store?

Sorry guess i am BDSM trade curious

maeshin

well if you have any questions about anything, just let me know and I'll answer as best I can.

I'll have to start making my list then, lol ^__^ I appreciate your openness : )

I have been asked to make some cuffs, whips and paddles but have always turned them down so far, as I guess I feel I don't have the skills to make inroads into this area but I guess it could be fun to try, and the lady that asked was very pretty and I got a little embarassed/shocked.

What do you line your cuffs with drac or is it down to preference?

i guess it is a rude question, please think of it as just a little cheeky in this world of financial ties, Is there money in BDSM? I am guessing there is? and that it is somewhat speciallist. Do you make for commission or for a store?

you were embarassed.... A Biker Chick brought a Leather halter top to me to

make smaller.. oh my god!... yes it was hand fitted.. Oh my god!!

the chick also brought her Boyfriend with her.... And as you would guess i

was a Perfect gentleman...

pip

lining the cuffs comes down to preference. I've lined with suede, sheepskin, and garment. depends on what the customer wants and/or what you're going for. always glue and stitch though. as far as money in BDSM crafts though, there can be. it depends on getting the right contacts, making the right items, and being in the right location. I don't put my stuff in places on commission. if they can find the store, they can find me. I'll occassionally sell wholesale to stores though, but only if I like the place.

maeshin

you make your list, and I'll check it twice. *L*

luke

I have worse stories than that. beliiiiieeeeve me!

Thanks drac, i appreciate that, I guess I may have a go for the ladies in question and take it from there. See if i enjoy the challenge, it actually looks like fun to design the collars and stuff, comfy but restrictive..... Interesting! I eventually want to have a go at armour so i guess it is a good place to start understanding the body, and its movements.

Luke, you lucky man.

Drac Worse stories do tell, wait......... i can imagine, he he! :lol::censored2: